Friday, September 25, 2015

Celebrations

    Tonight I celebrated my 36th birthday the only way I really know how. For 25 years I have spent my birthday with high school sports. Not every night was actually a game night, but they might as well have been. Coaching has been my passion for over two decades and tonight it showed. I was able to be on the field with some truly awesome kids and amazing colleagues. I absolutely love my SHS family. They have seen me through many of my life challenges and been a major factor in most of my biggest accomplishments. Even though the Railroaders lost and we had some less than stellar fans, there is no place I would have rather been tonight. To my current cheerleaders and the Alumni that came tonight, thank you. Thank you for allowing me to share in your journey. And thank you for being such a big part of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment